We offer a wide range of consulting services and have experience working with many different industries. From audits of your current solutions and work flows to reviewing security concerns we are ready to help you with any concerns. Our experience allows us to identify many issues that others miss and save your organization valuable time and money. Do you have a complex mix of technologies and solutions in place at your organization? We have extensive expertise integrating with legacy and third-party systems, optimizing complex systems and providing complete replacement solutions.
Custom Application Design - Web Apps
We've been creating custom web applications since before there was a term for them. With decades of experience creating full web based software solutions ranging in size from tiny leave tracking systems to highly complex multi-location systems handling inventory, sales, purchasing, scheduling and tracking we've built systems for virtually every situation.
Some example features:
- Complex reporting with export to XLS, PDF and other custom formats
- Integration with third-party legacy and modern systems or web services for import and export of data and realtime communication
- E-commerce, shopping cart, merchant account, and banking integration including direct inter-bank transfers
- Complex automation rules (leave bank loading, monitoring and notification, policy application, etc...)
Website security audits
Our highly experienced team of security experts have the skills to review your current setup and make recommendations as to how to secure and maintain your site both now and in the future.
Information Systems Auditing
We offer a complete range of information systems auditing services. We can review your current work flows and software systems. From shadowing staff to observe operations to detailed technical analysis of specific software systems and hardware profiling we have experience assisting many different organizations with their IT systems.
Our generalized approach:
- High level review of current solutions, procedures and goals
- Interviews with key staff and/or job shadowing
- Technical and security analysis of current systems
- Observations and discussion of potential solutions
- Presentation of recomendations
Fire, flood, tornados, ice-storms, power outages, hardware failures, hackers and internal threats are all very real situations that can impact your business without notice. Is your business prepared to handle these types of disasters?
A few questions you should consider:
- Can your staff work remotely with full access to your core business systems?
- Do you have backups of all data and key systems?
- Do these backups rely on staff or are they fully automated?
- Are these processes tested and verified on a regular basis?
- If your primary location/data center was wiped out for some reason would you be able to keep operating?
- How long can you afford for your systems to be down in the event of a systems failure?
- What would such down time cost your organization?